Hello everyone! I’m guest blogger no. 2 Sarah! I wanna share with you a salsa recipe for the salsa I randomly decided to make for today. 😀
- 6 to 8 tomatoes
- 1/2 medium red onion, minced (1/2 cup)
- 1 chilli (seeded if u don’t want it too spicy)
- 1 small garlic clove, minced (more if u like it garlic-y… hehe)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chinese parsley
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Pinch of salt
Mix it all together and Ta-da! I used a hand blender to make it mushy, but obviously if you like it chunky. Then you just have to chop everything finely. 😀
That’s all folks! Enjoy your salsa!
Thanks Nab inviting me to do this guest entry. hehe. Happy Holiday!